Jambo Network ($JAM) Whitelist announced and Crowdpooling on DODO BSC on Sep 25
The whitelist winners has been acnnounced, the eligible participants will receive the notification from firstname.lastname@example.org, please note to check.
Below is the whitelist addresses for the $JAM IDO. You may use “ctrl+F” to search if you are on the list:
Jambo Network ($JAM) will start a Crowdpooling campaign on DODO BSC on Sep 25, at 16:00 PM UTC+8 (Singapore Time). The proceeds will be used to create a liquidity pool for $JAM after the Crowdpooling and users will be able to trade $JAM with arbitrary BEP-20 tokens on DODO.
Crowdpooling on DODO is an equal opportunity way to distribute tokens and establish liquidity markets. The project team provides its project/governance tokens, and sets the token price and the amount of tokens to be issued. Anyone can subscribe to purchase the tokens during the campaign period.
If the overall subscription amount by participants is higher than the Crowdpooling hard cap, then all participants will receive tokens proportional to their shares of the pool at the initial price. At the end of the Crowdpooling period, the corresponding token liquidity pool will be created and open for spot trading.
Project Name: Jambo Network ($JAM)
Token Contract Address: 0xf30925b40c9aeaba7bebe89549336e49f3a4d360
Token Allocation Chart/Tokenomics & Distribution:
36% will be reserved for Ecosystem advertisers and advertise users as grants and bounties.
20% will be distributed to the investors:Seed Invenstors,VCs,IDO/Public Offering.
29% will be distributed as reward to staking participants,network contributors including liquidity providers, early participants,community angles, and oracle operators.
10% will be reserved for the team of develop.
5% will be reserved as $JAM Foundation Treasury.
Total Number of Tokens Provided by Project Team: 1,500,000 $JAM
Crowdpooling Token Allocation (Number of Tokens for Participants): 1,500,000 $JAM (100% of the Total Token Supply）
Crowdpooling Hard Cap: 60,000 BUSD
Crowdpooling Token Price: 1 JAM = 0.04 BUSD
Personal Hard Cap: 200 BUSD
Crowdpooling Start Time:6 pm Sep 25, 2021 UTC+10
Crowdpooling End Time:6 pm Sep 26, 2021 UTC+10
Liquidity Protection Period: 30 Days
Note: After the conclusion of the Crowdpooling campaign, Token Symbol tokens will be immediately sent to each participant’s wallet. DODO will then make the $JAM available for public trading for any BEP20 at the Crowdpooing Price.
Additional Notes on Crowdpooling
1. Do NOT send tokens to or interact with the Crowdpooling contract address before or after the Crowdpooling campaign. Your tokens may be lost forever and DODO is not liable for any asset losses due to user contract interactions outside the Crowdpooling period.
2. You can freely adjust your Crowdpooling stake amount at any time before the Crowdpooling campaign ends.
3. If the total staked amount by participants is below the Crowdpooling hard cap, then all participants will receive tokens normally (i.e. the number of tokens received = the amount participants staked / token price). The leftover tokens will be put into the liquidity pool and become available for spot trading.
4. If the total staked amount by participants is over the Crowdpooling hard cap, then all participants will receive tokens proportional to their shares of the pool, at the initial offering price. Any difference between the amount participants staked and the actual cost of the tokens (i.e., token price * the number of tokens actually received) is then refunded back to participants.
Note: Due to the flexibility of DODO’s Proactive Market Maker (PMM) algorithm, the opening price, once spot trading begins, can be equal to the Crowdpooling token price, even if the hard cap is not reached. That is, the opening price is not determined by the amount of assets in the resulting liquidity pools. How it works under the hood is that the PMM algorithm truncates part of the bonding curve and assumes that there is a certain amount of buying support in the market. Even if the amount of capital contributed by participants is low, the opening price can still be the Crowdpooling price, and the resulting bonding curve will have a minimum/floor price. Funds staked by users can then push the token price from the minimum price to the Crowdpooling token price.
5. Participation in Crowdpooling is NOT risk-free. DODO is not liable and will not be offering compensations for any asset losses caused by factors such as project mismanagement, arbitrary and/or malicious token minting, and secondary market manipulation. Cryptocurrencies are a high-risk asset class, so please always proceed with caution and beware of various risks.
Name: Jambo Network($JAM), as a blockchain ad-tech support platform, Jambo has been committed to creating a transparent and credible decentralized advertising industry value ecology.The platform can realize the value interoperability of different advertising industry chains, make the database transparent, greatly improve the service development of the blockchain advertising industry, and accelerate the serving efficiency of digital advertising.